· 2018 China Additive Manufacturing Conference
· Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Materialise
· World 3D Printing Forum 2nd-3rd May 2018
· Yale researchers develop an easy way to 3D print
· MIT's 3D printed shapeshifting robots crawl, jump
· Immensa Labs files UAE's first 3D printing patent
The 2018 China Additive Manufacturing Conference and Exhibition will be held at Hangzhou International Expo Center from July 26 to 28, 2018.
On May 29th, DediBot Intelligent and ADRAYN had signed the strategic cooperation agreement with Materialise in ADRAYN’s headquarter in Chongqing.
Dedibot is invited to attend World 3D Printing Forum on 2nd-3rd May 2018 in Dubai.Dedibot is invited to attend World 3D Printing Forum on 2nd-3rd May 2018 in Dubai. We welcome you to the meeting and get in touch with us, please contact: +861500010112
Metal 3D printing has enormous potential to revolutionize modern manufacturing. However, the existing metal 3D printing processes, which use lasers to fuse together fine metal powder, have their limitations.
MIT researchers have designed and 3D printed an array of soft, mechanical critters whose movements can be controlled with a wave of a magnet, much like marionettes without the strings.
Immensa Technology Labs, a 3D printing company based in Dubai, said it has filed the UAE's first 3D printing patent for construction moulds.