· Icon 3D prints homes in 24 hours for $4,000
· 2018 China Additive Manufacturing Conference
· Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Materialise
· GE Transportation to produce 3D printed locomotive
· Yale researchers develop an easy way to 3D print
· MIT's 3D printed shapeshifting robots crawl, jump
ICON, an Austin-based construction technologies company, has raised $9 million in seed funding to build custom 3D printed homes in less than 24 hours.
The 2018 China Additive Manufacturing Conference and Exhibition will be held at Hangzhou International Expo Center from July 26 to 28, 2018.
On May 29th, DediBot Intelligent and ADRAYN had signed the strategic cooperation agreement with Materialise in ADRAYN’s headquarter in Chongqing.
GE Transportation is in early trials of using additive manufacturing to produce locomotive components.
Metal 3D printing has enormous potential to revolutionize modern manufacturing. However, the existing metal 3D printing processes, which use lasers to fuse together fine metal powder, have their limitations.
MIT researchers have designed and 3D printed an array of soft, mechanical critters whose movements can be controlled with a wave of a magnet, much like marionettes without the strings.