· Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Materialise
· World 3D Printing Forum 2nd-3rd May 2018
· The new conceptual product launched by DediBot
· MIT's 3D printed shapeshifting robots crawl, jump
· Immensa Labs files UAE's first 3D printing patent
· NASA Awards Made In Space New Contract for Vulcan
On May 29th, DediBot Intelligent and ADRAYN had signed the strategic cooperation agreement with Materialise in ADRAYN’s headquarter in Chongqing.
Dedibot is invited to attend World 3D Printing Forum on 2nd-3rd May 2018 in Dubai.Dedibot is invited to attend World 3D Printing Forum on 2nd-3rd May 2018 in Dubai. We welcome you to the meeting and get in touch with us, please contact: +861500010112
On March 1st of 2018, the first day of TCT Asia 3D printing additive manufacturing exhibition, Hangzhou DediBot Intelligent Technology Co., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as the "DediBot") had the new product release conference in the main hall.
MIT researchers have designed and 3D printed an array of soft, mechanical critters whose movements can be controlled with a wave of a magnet, much like marionettes without the strings.
Immensa Technology Labs, a 3D printing company based in Dubai, said it has filed the UAE's first 3D printing patent for construction moulds.
Made In Space has built a long and respectable track record of, well, making things in space.