· DediBot’s Way on “Intelligently made in China”
· Icon 3D prints homes in 24 hours for $4,000
· 2018 China Additive Manufacturing Conference
· MIT CSAIL program reverse engineers complex models
· GE Transportation to produce 3D printed locomotive
· Yale researchers develop an easy way to 3D print
As the first show of TCT, the leading exhibition brand of global additive manufacturing, TCT Asia Exhibition - 2019 Asia 3D Printing, Additive Manufacturing Exhibition will be grandly opened at Shanghai New International Expo Center on February 21-23
ICON, an Austin-based construction technologies company, has raised $9 million in seed funding to build custom 3D printed homes in less than 24 hours.
The 2018 China Additive Manufacturing Conference and Exhibition will be held at Hangzhou International Expo Center from July 26 to 28, 2018.
The internet is full of repositories for 3D models that can be freely downloaded and 3D printed, so when a maker needs a certain shape for a specific application, it’s often easier to download a premade model than it is to design one from scratch.
GE Transportation is in early trials of using additive manufacturing to produce locomotive components.
Metal 3D printing has enormous potential to revolutionize modern manufacturing. However, the existing metal 3D printing processes, which use lasers to fuse together fine metal powder, have their limitations.