· DediBot’s Way on “Intelligently made in China”
· 2018 China Additive Manufacturing Conference
· Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Materialise
· MIT CSAIL program reverse engineers complex models
· Icon 3D prints homes in 24 hours for $4,000
· GE Transportation to produce 3D printed locomotive
As the first show of TCT, the leading exhibition brand of global additive manufacturing, TCT Asia Exhibition - 2019 Asia 3D Printing, Additive Manufacturing Exhibition will be grandly opened at Shanghai New International Expo Center on February 21-23
The 2018 China Additive Manufacturing Conference and Exhibition will be held at Hangzhou International Expo Center from July 26 to 28, 2018.
On May 29th, DediBot Intelligent and ADRAYN had signed the strategic cooperation agreement with Materialise in ADRAYN’s headquarter in Chongqing.
The internet is full of repositories for 3D models that can be freely downloaded and 3D printed, so when a maker needs a certain shape for a specific application, it’s often easier to download a premade model than it is to design one from scratch.
ICON, an Austin-based construction technologies company, has raised $9 million in seed funding to build custom 3D printed homes in less than 24 hours.
GE Transportation is in early trials of using additive manufacturing to produce locomotive components.